- Fixing contact form - no submissions for at least a month
- Fixing statistics page - result is lost data between 15.04.2018 and 20.04.2018
- Fixing OpenStreetMap OAuth usage - no contributions were possible between 16.05.2018 and 29.05.2018 due to adaptions at OSM
Respect users' privacy - be compliant with GDPR:
- Flickr photo integration is disabled by default
- Session cookie is only set if user logs in
- Bulgarian translation by DDjmk.
- Support for approved features, including dry & wet barrel type, water source, flow rate support with US gallon & UK gallon, etc.
- Migration from OneSkyApp to Zanata for doing translations.
- Migration to new webhost as RedHat's Openshift v2 will shutdown end of September.
- Show units & conversion table for
- Allow Flickr integration to be disabled via settings.
- New field for check-date (
- Icon for underground-hydrant added (Kudos to Anthony)
- OsmHydrant uses now an SSL certificate.
- Uploaded pictures can now be rotated.
- Japanese translation goes online.
- For each fire-fighting facility you can now upload photos. Those are stored on Flickr via Creative Commons and are mapped to the OSM-entry.
- In the two highest zoom levels (means the most detailed ones), the value of
ref is shown.
- OsmHydrant is available now in Italian, as well as portuguese.
- 199 fire stations were added in OSM as relation (instead of node or way). These are shown now.
- Spanish translation goes online.
- Import of GPX/KML/GeoJSON files possible: On the marked positions you can then easily create new fire-fighting facilities.
- Simple export from current map view as PNG file possible.
- The OGD Vienna campaign starts. Mappers within Vienna are shown the official locations of hydrants from the Open-Government catalogue.
- A setting for selecting the coverage radius in meters was added to the menu.
- Clustering for fire-fighting facilities improves performance (especially on mobile devices).
- New fields can be edited (ref, note, operator & fixme).
- Besides hydrants, water-tanks, suction-places and fire-water-ponds are shown.
- Water-tanks and suction-places can even be added/edited..
- Flush map objects-button improves usability.
- Bing tiles can be chosen and provide satellite images outside Austria.
- OsmHydrant is available in Polish language.
- A new statistics page visualizes the number of added/updated fire fighting facilities.
- Ukranian translation goes online.
- OsmHydrant goes online in 2 languages (German & English).
- Fire stations, hydrants and fire-water-coverage are shown.
- Some more pages try to explain the idea of OsmHydrant. Via contact form you can give feedback.
- Besides OpenStreetMap-tiles you can select tiles within Austria from Basemap und Geoimage.